Thursday 13 January 2011

What did you collect in the 1980s?

One of the things I collected as a kid of the 80s were stickers, as did a load of others I guess - from themed sticker albums, which you took swapsies to school were everyone would say "Got / Haven't" and you could never finish the album without having to send a form at the back of the book off for the ones you didn't have, usually to Panini.

I had a Neighbours sticker album, My Little Pony, Smash Hits, Care Bears and even though I don't really like football I had a Mexico '86 one (lol).

But aside from the themed sticker albums I also used to collect these stickers below - they would be stuck on my school books, along all my white MFI bedroom furniture, around my TV, on my headboard - EVERYWHERE!

Who can remember these, or who used to collect them also?

Tegwen x



No comments:

Post a Comment